**FREE** Resume e-Book!
**FREE** Master Resume Template
*FREE* Video Interview Checklist!
Official Rules for the Personal Branding Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who use Facebook who enter through one or more of the following ways: liking the post, liking Life Work Balance’s Facebook page, commenting on the post, and/or sharing the post; and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to those in the state of Colorado (for in-person winners) or who have access to a telephone and computer with internet, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Life Work Balance LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Life Work Balance LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, January 7th, 2019 at 12:00pm (MST) and ending on Sunday, January 13th, 2019 at 5:00pm (MST).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by those who use Facebook who enter through one or more of the following ways: liking the post, liking Life Work Balance’s Facebook page, commenting on the post, and/or sharing the post. The post may be found here. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Life Work Balance LLC. You may enter up to four times. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Life Work Balance LLC.
5. Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a resume and cover letter review, a LinkedIn review, interview preparation, and job search technique assistance (approximate value of $460). Three Runner Up Winners will receive a one hour consultation regarding how to get started on job searching, resume/cover letter updating, and/or LinkedIn updates (approximate value of $120). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Life Work Balance LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Life Work Balance LLC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Life Work Balance LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Life Work Balance LLC. Winner will be notified through Facebook Messenger within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Life Work Balance LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LIFE WORK BALANCE LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Life Work Balance LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Life Work Balance LLC, and Life Work Balance LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Life Work Balance LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Life Work Balance’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Life Work Balance LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Life Work Balance LLC. Life Work Balance LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Life Work Balance LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Life Work Balance LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Life Work Balance LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Personal Branding Giveaway January 2019” in the subject line. Requests must be received no later than Sunday, January 27th, 2019 at 12:00pm (MST).
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Life Work Balance LLC, 8575 Fenton Street, Arvada, CO 80003.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Life Work Balance LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.